Monday, December 12, 2011

Big Slap Of November : The Big Three-O

Oh how it's been so long since I've updated this blog. I guess I have been partying too much and forgot about my writing and I wish to change that. I haven't even talked about Eidil Fitri Celebrations and so on. Last I checked was about the fasting month of Ramadhan.

I've just been upgraded recently in life. The date of the 5th of November 2011 last month really gave me a big slap in the face. I got upraded from a 2-Series guy, to a 3-Series. Catch my drift? Catch me if you can...man, I'm talking gibberish again...

Well, it's not about me driving a BMW and going off bragging about it, actually it means I just turned 30 and also, how I wonder why I'm not driving a BMW at this point in life..haha...I really do hope to drive one soon. I mean, OWN one. At least one. Oh, the big three-o. Nevertheless, I'm glad I made it this far. Praise be to God the Almighty, creator of all the the universe and dimensions. I will be updating again and again from now on. The past is past, but the future is here and today, is a gift. Maybe that's why they call it the 'Present'. I will update this blog untill I finally stumble upon something really interesting to write about. Because as for now, I think whatever I'm writing about sounds pretty lame...hey, I'm new anyway. But, I know I will. I know I will get there. The pursuit of real art. That is what I really am. I am Mel Black. I regard myself silently as a visionary, an artist of many sort. I am, in some way, inevitably an Art myself.

THIS, is Mel Black.

1 comment: